Our estimates are produced rapidly and cost effectively via the use of the latest digital technology, allowing us to transmit your accident damage details directly to your insurance company electronically. Our workshops and the repair process itself are controlled using the BMS Evolution bodyshop management system, minimising accident repair times.
Our new Fastrack service focusses on minor body repairs and through latest technology, will accelerate the spraying and drying of customers’ vehicles to just five minutes – helped by a £78,000 moveable spray booth and UV infrared drying system – the only technology of its type in the region.
Our other services include:
- Accident repairs to all makes and models;
- New state-of-the-art moveable spray booth and UV infrared drying system;
- Accident repairs to light commercial vehicles;
- Approved repairer for Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Citroen;
- Cosmetic repair service;
- Spray booth options to accommodate both private and light commercial vehicles;
- Lift options to facilitate under-body repairs;
- Minor repair to compliment vehicle re-spray capability;
- Caravan and motor home repairs;
- Paintless dent removal facility;
- Optical four wheel steering/suspension alignment (with print-out);
- Specialist interior trim repairs;
- Specialist bumper and plastic trim repairs;
- Air conditioning service;
- Audatex Graphics Estimating System;
- Alloy wheel refurbishment;
- Minimum 12 month guarantee on all work;
- Free recovery of accident damaged vehicles;
- Free vehicle collection and delivery (within agreed area);
- Free access to our online repair tracking portal;
- Courtesy car/van;
- Car hire facility;
- M.O.T’s arranged;
- Free use of phone or fax;
- Free advice and assistance;
- Mobile estimates;
- Free estimates;
Our Workshops are equipped with the latest equipment enabling us meet the stringent requirements of our insurance companies and vehicle manufacturers approvals, health and safety and environmental legislation. We have recently opened a new state-of-the-art £250k facility – Fastrack – accelerating the spraying and drying of customers’ vehicles to just five minutes. Some of our facilities include:
- Junair and Burntwood Excel raised floor Spray Booths;
- Sikkens water based paint mixing facilities;
- Hunter 4 wheel alignment system;
- BMS Evolution Management System;
- Car Bench portable body jig helps to straighten out those “little kinks”;
- Modern Courtesy Car Fleet;
- Rapid approval on repairs with our innovative digital cameras;
- Wielander and Schill welding equipment;
- Fleet of Recovery Trucks.
To give you a brief idea of what our accident damage repair process entails, here are a few notes of information for you, if you require more details please feel free to contact us.
- Following authorisation, the area concerned with repair is dismantled and the damaged panels repaired or replaced.
- Moving on through the accident repair process, the repairs are finished to the required standard, the surrounding areas masked off and a primer coat is applied to the repaired area.
- The primed repairs receive final attention to ensure an acceptable finish is in place prior to the application of the finishing colour coats.
- Inside the spray booth, the painter carries out final checks and applies the matching final colour coats.
- Once the paint has cured, any dismantled items are re-fitted by our technicians.
- The vehicle is then valeted inside and out and put through our quality control process so the vehicle is ready for return to you.